- Smoke Show Herbes de Provence Salt
- 2 pounds of Atlantic lobster
- 2-3 brioche rolls (Depending on how much lobby you want in your roll)
- 1 thin sliced scallion
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 tbsp of Smoke Show hot sauce
- 1 squeeze of Smoke Show aioli
- Salt and pepper
How to do it
1. If you are starting with live lobsters, add them to a pot of salted boiling water. Boil the lobsters for 12-15 minutes.
2. Crack the claws, tail, and knuckles and add the lobster meat to a bowl.
3. In a sauce pan, cook down the butter until browned. Add the Smoke Show hot sauce and the Smoke Show Herbes de Provence salt to the browned butter.
4. Grill the brioche buns and stuff them with the lobster meat, tossed in the browned butter.
5. Top with a little aioli, and some chopped scallion.
6. Don’t forget to salt and pepper the lobster.