PREP: 10min | TOTAL TIME: 20min | SERVINGS: 2
- 4-6 slices of walnut sourdough bread, depending on size
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tsp Smoke Show spices
- 1/3 cup ricotta
- 1 tbs capers, chopped
- 2 branches basil and oregano, chopped
- 80g broccolini, stem cut off and branches separated
- Balsamic glaze, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the broccolini and the slices of bread on a lined sheet pan.
- Drizzle with some olive oil, salt, pepper and Smoke Show spices to taste. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes with the shallot, Smoke Show spices, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mix the ricotta with the capers, basil and oregano.
- Garnish the slices of bread with the ricotta, tomato mixture and the broccolini. Garnish with some Balsamic glaze if you’d like.