June 26, 2018
- 3 or 4 small panini rolls
- 1 to 2 cups of Matane shrimp
- 2 green onions - minced
- 3/4 cup jalapeño chips - crushed
- 3 to 4 tbsp Smoke Show Aioli
- 10 ml grated horseradish
- 1/2 cucumber - thinly sliced
- 1 shallot - chopped
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- Mix the shrimp with the green onion, shallot, Smoke Show aioli, lime juice, horseradish, jalapeño chips.
- Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Toast the panini rolls, to taste (butter and toast in the oven on Broil 2-3 minutes or at 350°F for 8-10 minutes)
- Garnish the panini rolls with the lettuce, shrimp mixture, cucumber and some leftover chips.