May 30, 2018
- 400 ml can of diced pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cucumber (coarsely chopped)
- 2 green onions (coarsely chopped)
- 3-4 tbs Smoke Show hot sauce
- 1/4 cup of cashews
- 1 lime - juice and zest
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tbs sour cream per serving (for garnish)
- Place everything in a blender with the exception of the sour cream, cilantro and lime zest.
- Blend for 3 to 4 minutes on high until the soup becomes smooth.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve cold with a dollop of sour cream, some cilantro, Smoke Show hot sauce and lime zest.