January 23, 2019
- 2 potatoes
- 4 tbs Smoke Show aioli
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 400ml can diced or crushed tomatoes
- 1 bunch parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- Put on a sheet pan with parchment paper and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Add a drizzle of oil in a small pan over medium high heat. Cook the onion and garlic 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, paprika, sugar, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix together and cook 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Serve the potatoes in plate with the tomato sauce and the aioli. Garnish with parsley.