- 2 charred jalapeño peppers
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of tahini
- The juice from 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sumac
- 3 tbsp Smoke Show hot sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Zaahtar
How you’ll do it:
1. Start the grill and char your jalapeños and lemons and garlic.
2. Drain and rinse your can of chickpeas.
3. Using a food processor, blend the chickpeas and the garlic just slightly.
4. Add the lemon juice, tahini, Smoke Show, spices, and a splash of olive oil. Then blend.
5. While it’s blending, gradually add water and olive oil to obtain your ideal consistency. VERY SLOWLY add these ingredients, until perfectly soft and fluffy.
6. Serve with crudités like sliced radishes, carrots, fennel, celery, tortilla chips, etc.