March 08, 2021
- 2 Filets of Salmon
- Smoke Show Jamaican Jerk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Rice and/or vegetables of your choice
How to do it:
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Melt down about 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 cloves of garlic to liquid form, and cover the bottom of your baking sheet with the melted butter.
- Add a pinch of salt to the melted butter in the baking sheet.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Smoke Show Jamaican Jerk to the melted butter in the baking sheet, distributing it evenly.
- Roll each salmon filet in the melted butter/jerk mixture until evenly coated.
- Place both filets in the baking sheet, and then evenly sprinkle ½ a teaspoon of Smoke Show Jamaican Jerk over top of the salmon filets.
- Once the oven is preheated, bake the salmon for 13-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets.
- Garnish with lemon.
- Serve with rice and/or vegetables and enjoy!