May 22, 2017
- Biscuits: Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in large bowl.
- Cut in butter using potato masher until cornmeal like texture.
- Add cheese and chives and combine well.
- Whisk milk and Smoke Show in a separate bowl.
- Create a well in the center of flour mixture and slowly add Smoke Show milk mixing gently with your fingers.
- Mix until one nice big ball of dough.
- Roll onto lightly floured surface and knead until no longer sticky.
- Roll out into flat round shape and cut using anything circular.
- Put on buttered baking sheet.
- Sauce: Melt butter in microwave.
- Combine melted butter with Smoke Show and cheddar cheese.
- Mix well with fork while seasoning accordingly.
- Spoon the Smoke Show cheese topping on uncooked biscuits. Put biscuits in preheated oven for 12-15 mins. Let cool briefly and enjoy!