March 21, 2017
- 4 pieces Jane’s Panko Breaded Fillet of Sole
- 3 asparagus
- 1 radish
- 2 tortillas
- 1 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 3-4 tbs Smoke Show Hot Sauce
- 1 cup of shredded carrot and cabbage
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- 2 tbs sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cook the breaded sole for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Mix the sour cream with some black pepper, the juice of half a lemon and the garlic.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the asparagus and green beans for about 2 minutes.
- Cut into pieces or in half.
- Thinly slice the radish.
- Mix the coleslaw with the cider vinegar, the sugar, salt and some vegetable oil.
- Heat up the tortillas in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Assemble the taco with the sour cream, the vegetables, coleslaw and the breaded fish fillets.
- Add some Smoke Show hot sauce on everything and enjoy.