April 16, 2017
- 2 Naan breads
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Smoke Show hot sauce
- 1 lime
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 4 branches cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tbs brown sugar BBQ sauce
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 100g mozzarella di Bufala
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Zest the lime. Chop the garlic.
- Put the chicken in a plastic bag (or tupperware) with the Smoke Show hot sauce, the garlic, the lime zest and juice and 1/4 cup of olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. You can also do it the day before and let the chicken marinate overnight for more bold flavours.
- Chop the cilantro. Thinly slice the jalapeño pepper, red onion and the fresh mozzarella.
- Heat a pan with a drizzle of oil on medium high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes on one side. Turn over, cover and cook on low heat for 12-15 minutes until the center is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Mix the crushed tomatoes with the BBQ sauce and some more Smoke Show hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomato/BBQ sauce evenly on the naan breads.
- Garnish with the chicken, shredded and fresh mozzarella, red onion, pineapple chunks and jalapeño pepper. Season with pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with the cilantro and lime juice. Enjoy!