September 19, 2017
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup fava beans, blanched and peeled
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- 1 tbs tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- 4-5 tbs Smoke Show hot sauce
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 slice ciabatta
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- Place the avocados, chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lime juice, Smoke Show, parsley and 2-3 tbs of olive oil in a food processor and pulse for 2-3 minutes until it becomes smooth. Add a bit of water if needed.
- Toast your bread. Peel the cucumber completely to obtain thin ribbons.
- Spread the avocado hummus on the bread and garnish with the goat cheese, dill, cucumber and fava beans.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste and a drizzle of Smoke Show sauce.