November 15, 2018
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/4 green or red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbs Smoke Show Aioli
- 1 lemon or lime
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbs white sugar
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices of bread
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix the cherry tomatoes with the sugar, balsamic vinegar, a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Put on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix the fennel with the cabbage, parsley, Smoke Show Aioli, a drizzle of oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil than lower heat to a simmering water. Crack the eggs and put each one in a glass.
- Pour the eggs in the pot and poach 4-5 minutes. Remove carefully with a slotted spoon.
- Toast bread.
- Serve everything in a plate and enjoy!