April 3, 2019
- 1 kg sushi grade salmon
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs vinegar
- 1 nori sheet, thinly sliced or crumbled
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup kimchi, store bought
- 4 tbs Smoke Show aioli
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup rice
- 2-3 tbs sesame oil
- Bring 1.5 cups of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil to the rice when it’s done cooking.
- Mix the radishes with the sugar and vinegar. Let marinate at least 10 minutes.
- Slice your salmon into big cubes. Mix with a drizzle of oil, a bit of lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Put the rice in a bowl and garnish with all the ingredients and a generous drizzle of Smoke Show aioli.